Direct Support Professional Openings (DSP)
DSPs strive to assist individuals with intellectual and/or physical limitations reach their full potential. Our team provides attentive care and supervision for individuals with physical, mental or behavioral limitations living independently in their own homes and out in their community. We are committed to supporting and advocating for our consumer’s goals while maintaining a safe and positive environment for them. This may include assisting and/or encouraging with daily activities such as housekeeping, cooking, community involvement, etc.
Big Rapids- Part-Time 1st Shift: Mondays & Fridays 11:00 am to 5:00 pm (12 hours/week)
Fremont- Part-Time 2nd Shift Opening
Lake- Part-Time 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday , 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm (20 hours/week)
Midland- Multiple Part-Time openings with frequent opportunities to promote to full-time
Mount Pleasant- Part-Time 1st/2nd Shift Opening
Portland- Part-Time 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm (16 hours week one/24 hours week two)
Sand Lake- Multiple Part-Time Openings
Casual/On-Call Only DSP Openings
Casual DSP's have no permanent work schedule and are primarily used to for vacation coverage, staffing shortages and assistance with staff call-ins when and if they're available. These staff have the opportunity to train with multiple homes in their area to get more hours and get first opportunity for any permanent positions as they become available.
Respite Care Provider Openings
Our Respite Care Staff provide relief for guardians from the everyday stresses of caring for a child with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Ideal Respite Care Provider candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable. These staff members engage the client in a positive age appropriate manner while providing attentive care and supervision.
Part-Time Openings across Montcalm County, including:
Why Join the CHS Team?
- Paid Time Off & Anniversary Bonuses increasing with years of service
- Consistent schedules to support a healthy work/home life balance
- Regular opportunities for personal & professional growth
- Paid Training Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Holiday Pay
- Employer Sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a CHS 4% match
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy & Accidental Death/Dismemberment provided by CHS at no cost to the employee
- Additional Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance available for employees, their spouse and children
- Providing attentive care and supervision to our consumers both in their home and out in the community
- Supporting and advocating for the individual's goals
- Following and administering the individual's care plan
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment
- Assisting or encouraging the individual with housekeeping, shopping, cooking, etc.
Questions about employment?
Contact our Recruiting & Onboarding Specialist